Data Protection Declaration
1) Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details of the Controller1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ACR Brändli + Vögeli AG, Bohrturmweg 1, 5330 Bad Zurzach, Schweiz, Tel.: +41 56 269 64 64, Fax: +41 56 269 64 65, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller in charge of the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string https:// and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data Collection When You Visit Our WebsiteWhen using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the moment of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
3) CookiesIn order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data are also processed by individual cookies set by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). You will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following sections.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and you can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
4) ContactingIn the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and for the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Registration at the portal or support-centerYou can register on our website by entering your personal data. The personal data processed for registration is determined by the input mask used for registration. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, your registration will automatically be deleted from our database. You are obliged to provide the aforementioned data; all further information can be provided voluntarily by using our portal.
If you use our portal, we store your data necessary for the fulfilment of the contract, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the data provided voluntarily by you for the duration of your use of the portal, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis can be found in Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR.
6) Web Analysis ServicesGoogle (Universal) Analytics
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files stored on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and excludes a direct personal relationship. As a result of the extension, your IP address will previously be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or for browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link in order to set an opt-out cookie which disables Google Analytics to collect data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only functions for this browser and this domain. If you delete your cookies on this browser, you must click again on this link):
Disable Google Analytics
Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
7) Rights of the Data Subject7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below :
- Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erase (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR
- Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.